The testing process ensures successful applications by taking care of three aspects:
Quality Assurance: An ongoing process within the software development life cycle that routinely checks the developed software to ensure it meets desired quality measures.
Functional Testing: The process of validating and verifying that a software program works as expected by meeting the business and technical requirements that guided its design and development.
Test Automation: The use of special software tools to control the execution of tests and comparing actual test results with predicted or expected results with minimum manual intervention.
- We run tests as real user profiles
- Our testing method includes functional testing, UI testing, regression testing, and system integration testing
- We pay special attention to the dynamic nature of visual force pages as all the elements of a web page may not be loaded simultaneously
- We perform automation testing using latest automation tools
- We construct user role and these are tested using Workflows
- We ensure 24×7 testing repeatibility